MotionReach® is an e-rehabilitation device aimed at enhancing
recovery of upper extremity function after stroke.
MotionReach is an e-rehabilitation device that provides semi-automated
and personalized training of arm functions. MotionReach was designed
on a method shown to have high clinical effectiveness.*
MotionReach offers patients:
- Adaptive training
- Greater and faster recovery*
- An easy to use system
- Real-time feedback
- Instant reports on progress
MotionReach increases clinician revenue streams by:
- Increasing the number of visits per patient
- Managing multiple patients simultaneously
- Decreasing costs with automated training
MotionReach provides objective reports for:
- Quick high precision tests
- Personalized training sessions
- Validation of reimbursement
- Decrease in documentation time
* In a published peer-reviewed study with a prototype of MotionReach, 16 individuals with chronic stroke and mild to moderate impairments performed two sessions of unassisted intensive reach training, with 600 movements per session. Training resulted in significant 1-month improvements in movement time (20% on average) and movement smoothness (23% on average), as well as in a test of arm and hand function, the Box and Block test (23% on average).
See Park et al. Neural Rehabilitation and Repair, 2015.